Today is finally over!! :D

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Well as most of you know it was my best friends 2nd birthday party today! I cooked rice crispy cakes yesterday and was very proud that i didnt break my diet hehe!!

Today i got there and helped lay out two full tables of food. Cakes, jelly, sausage rolls, pies, cocktail sticks, crisps chocolate just every kind of party food was on the table. I was very good and didnt have any :D people kept coming up to me and askin why i wasnt eating and to go get myself some food which in the end started to anoy me, i am 23 if i dont want to eat i dont have to i wasnt one of the kids at the party lol (even if i did like the magic show :p) but people went on and on and started to make a big thing about it which was embarrassing and i was anoyed at, but nevermind.

Any just wanted to tell u all that I DID IT i got through the birthday party hehe!! Really happy :D xxx

WELL DONE TASHA !!!!!! KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT !!!!!!
WE'VE BEEN MISSING YOU ON HERE TODAY AS WELL !!!

You have done GREAT, Congratulations Hun ...

xxx

Aw tasha that's wonderful!! Well done you!! I don't think I'd have done it!! I'm just avoiding all food as much as possible. Even have a bath every night whilst hubby cooks and eats his tea!! Lol

well done. we knew you'd do it. now treat yourself to a nice long warm bath!

Yay Tasha

I am sooooo pleased for you hun! I knew you would cope well today you have the strength and the willpower in you!! :D You should be so proud of how well you did today.

Thanks everyone hehe!!
I have had my bath and i THINK i might treat myself to a hot mint choc shake hehe! I have my sparkling water in a wine glass so feel like i am having some wine too lol, its great :D I will be skinny this year hehe! <3 xxx

Last edited:
WAIT!!! I just noticed i put ''my best friends 2nd birthday party'' LOL dont panic my best friend aint two lol it was my best mates little girl Lailas birthday party hehe!! Me and my typos eh haha!! <3 xx

Thank everyone hehe!!
I have had my bath and i THINK i might teat myself to a hot mint choc shake hehe! I have my sparkling water in a wine glass to i also feel like i am having some wine too lol its great :D I will be skinny this year hehe! <3 xxx
YES YES YES , This is 'our skinny' year , our first of many
and would you tell me how to make the hot choc ones, post it to my wall thanks tash :)
xx

Well done Tasha Again :)

how i make hot shakes is, shake em up, put into mug and "ding" for a min. (microwave)

that's excellent Tasha, you've done yourself proud there, good on you and your willpower :)

Well done Tasha. I remember the same thing for me last year at bbq's, people doing the same to me. You just want to scream at them don't you. If you eat your in the wrong for being overweight, if you don't eat you stick out like a sore thumb and they still moan -can't win ah lol. But listen, you did really well to get through it hun and will soon be standing out for the right reasons- looking and feeling absolutely gorgeous (which I am sure you already are).

Well done Tasha - would you have ever thought that you could display such willpower in those first tough few days when you started CD.
This way you got a fun magic show but no nasty saturated fat to get in the way of your wonderful weight loss! x

Back