Today is good because....

jojo-p

So you may be firmly on the wagon, you might have been there so long that you are chatting with the driver on first name terms but you might also be trying to haul yourself onto the back of it and try and keep your balance over the rocky track....

I am hoping whatever your situation there might be a silver lining to all days even if they have been....interesting as we so often put it. So I thought I would start it off with my really positive realisation this morning...

Today is good because my bravissimo bra is feeling like it fits rather than squeezing the life out of me! It has been lurking in the draw for a while because I just couldnt function whilst wearing it... I am used to wearing them tight but it was just too small.
So, HURRAY! oo and popped on the scales and lost another pound too! HURRAAAAAYYYY!

So.... out with it what's your positive thought for the day?!

Well done you sounds like your having a very positive day. I'm the other way with bras at the moment they have become slightly big and I need new ones. I don't want to spend a fortune because I dare say they will get big to. I'm trying to have a positive feeling week because I'm just into the fourteens and hoping come way day the scales say 13 something

what a happy place to be!!! you have lost soooo much and you know that the bras will be too small soon too - congrats to you Hannah I am the same! I need 2lbs for the scales to say 13 something! Keep on keeping on!

what a happy place to be!!! you have lost soooo much and you know that the bras will be too small soon too - congrats to you Hannah I am the same! I need 2lbs for the scales to say 13 something! Keep on keeping on!
Me too!! cant wait to be 13 something on Monday!!!

Today is a good day because ive stuck to TS, and because im going to the links market tonight (travelling fairground that comes to us for one week every year) and i just know for a fact that i wont be eating fairground food because ill be too busy watching my son enjoy himself. Last year food was the main reason i loved it, this year...food? what food? lol.

I went to get my bra measurements the other day, it's great what a boost it gives you when you can FINALLY wear nice bras!!! xx

What a great idea for a thread :D

Today is a good day, because my dad said that he could definatley notice I had lost weight
Marge
:D

new trousers! others too baggy.
GSQ

Lol I noticed my bra fits today and haven't had 4 boob syndrome all week lol I'm happy cos I'm in the 13s only just but stil lol x

today is good because my boss told me I looked scruffy in my baggy trousers :) plus my team won the first match of the season this eve :) x

.. because whenever I felt down or a bit hungry I ran to the mirror to check my new waistline which looks great 14 lbs slimmer.. best incentive I had in a diet.. ever!

Because I'm still in control of my diet :)

.....Because I just realised iv lost 4 and a half stone! my loss averages at -4.5lb a week and tomorrow will be day 100!

Just hope that I don't let the fact that it's day 100 and a Saturday pull me down and make me mess up plan :(
Wonder if I can make this weekend my 1st 100% weekend in ages? :D

Today is good because my dad told me all diets should have a guilt free eat what you want day now and again and he'll go buy me a large xl bacon double cheeseburger meal from burger king (which I sadly LOVVEEEE) and I said no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today is a good day because I woke up feeling positive and thinner ~ I wish the sun would come back though!

great post im enjoying reading about everybody's good thoughts
im having a lovely day
1 its my birthday
2 i measured my inch loss and had a pleasant surprise 14 inches in total
3 im only 1lb away from my first stone
4 its a sunny day and i can get all of my washing done and packed for my holiday on monday!
emms xxx

Back