Today is good because....

Because I'm back on it today with full motivation. And because my boss wasn't there today to tell me off about messing stuff up on Friday!!!!

Because this diet is working for me. I can do it, sometimes it's tough but I can do it, it works. Magic packets!

GSQ

because I really feel like this weight loss journey is working, that it's helping me work through personal and identity issues that had all got mixed up in my head with my weight, and that as a result I'm happier, more relaxed and generally more confident at being me :)

Today is good because:

I have a day off with my gorgeous hubby :love047:

....and...

I have almost completed day 8!! :bliss:

cybill said:
because I really feel like this weight loss journey is working, that it's helping me work through personal and identity issues that had all got mixed up in my head with my weight, and that as a result I'm happier, more relaxed and generally more confident at being me :)

I love your honesty and insight. You are self aware and so inspiring. Well done, I am sure you will continue to succeed. Thank you.
GSQ

Today is good because I have just bought my first designer dress in ten years!

Of course :) but your gonna have to wait until the 28th! And I will post pics of what I looked like last yr on our anniversary too so you can compare!

Hubby doesnt think it's good lol it just cost him 80 quid lol

shellreed2011 said:
Hubby doesnt think it's good lol it just cost him 80 quid lol

Lol teehee ;)

Today is good because I lost 9.5 lbs in my first week :)

This week I have had 5 off plan days, and a couple of TS days which turned more into WS days, and still lost 3lbs :D

This week I have had 5 off plan days, and a couple of TS days which turned more into WS days, and still lost 3lbs :D

That's great.. Hopefully your back on track now..
Hate to put a dampner on this but can I just say... Dont be dissappointed next if the 'bad days' show on the scales next week.. They may catch up.. but if you stick to your plan all this coming week and maybe do some extra exercise they'll be left behind forever :D
Well done on your loss this far :0clapper:

Well, got thru my 5.6km walk home from work yesterday.. Done it in just short of an hour.. And I managed to use up all but 3 of my daily allowance.. (I dont ever use my activity points) So was really pleased with how yesterday went..
:fingerscrossed: today goes as well :D

Good luck everyone :D

Today is good because...

Because today I am on day two of exante. And I am leading my stomach rather than being lead by it. I feel like I have finally taken the reins of my life back from wild horses. I can feel a soft breeze on my back and the sunshine on my face. I know I'm headed in the right direction.

Bellerine

Back