Today is good because....

*lil* said:
Been shopping again. Bought a pair of size 10 trousers for my target trousers and...... Except for a little bit of ahem camel toe lol they fit!! (obviously these will not be worn in public until said camel toe is no more!!)

Woohoo I am like that with my size 12 linen trousers. Feels great don't it? X well done xx

I FEEL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! I can see it in my shoulders/tummy/legs/back, I can actually see the weight loss...and have loads of energy x

nomoremuffintop said:
Woohoo I am like that with my size 12 linen trousers. Feels great don't it? X well done xx

It certainly does :) & well done you!!!!

Well done to everyone on this thread.. Glad I clicked thru to have a goo..
Today will be a good day if the rain holds off so I can do my Bootcamp this evening.. It only started back last week and if its raining will have to be cancelled :(
Holidays in 6.5 weeks so need to be doing as much as possible to keep the weight going down.. So far am down 15LBS since January.. Not great but still its down n not up.. :D

Today is good because I am most of the way through Day 1... been hungry, but managed it!

Well done to everyone on this thread.. Glad I clicked thru to have a goo..
Today will be a good day if the rain holds off so I can do my Bootcamp this evening.. It only started back last week and if its raining will have to be cancelled :(
Holidays in 6.5 weeks so need to be doing as much as possible to keep the weight going down.. So far am down 15LBS since January.. Not great but still its down n not up.. :D

Well the rain held off and we got our butts out to bootcamp.. Was absolutley shattered by the end of it.. Feeling quite stiff today.. But it was great.. And now we're doing it again on Saturday so I for one cannot wait!! The numbers on the scales are getting smaller, the legs arms n belly is getting less wobbly and the smile on my face is getting bigger :D
Good luck for the coming week everyone :D :D :)

today is not good! its flipping brilliant! not only did i get a size 16 jeans on and realize they are in fact a bit loose! but when up the school the b***h's husband looked me up and down and told me i looked good! in front of her :) :) and and wait for it! i have a chin! not three but one!

today is good because i have to go and have my engagement ring made smaller after i spent the last hour trying to find it after it fell off in the night! and also for the first time in years my wedding ring isnt cutting into me lol

Today is good because I managed to get rid of that pound that's been clinging on since last Saturday and I've now officially lost 5 and a half stone :D

I feel like I am back in the zone again and feeling good in myself for the first time this week.

Well, done my weigh in (first since start of March) and am UP 3lbs.. I did have the mother of all dinners last night though and still feel that sitting in gut :( Hasn't put me off my aim and today is a new day with a new start.. So good luck to everyone for the coming week :D

I've been on the sun bed for 10 minutes today as I've been soooo cold!!! :-(
It was bliss while it lasted :)

I resisted free chocolate eggs being given out all over the place and didn't react at all when talking with my mates for 2 hours about food lol!!

Back