Today is good because....

Today is good because I lost -6lb this week (my 6 WI).
And I'm sooo happy!!!
:happy036::happy036::happy036:
:bliss::bliss:
:)

Today is good because I tried the 30day shred dvd for the first time and I didn't keel over....woohoo!

ouch how was the hair removal experience?

I am feeling good as i have resisted yoghurts and things the kids were eating.

Painful but worth it! Took forever though... The dog watched me confused through the whole process lol

JennieC said:
Berniegray I am a fellow epilator, you're a brave woman!! If you can resist the temptation to shave in between then each time does hurt a bit less :) xx

I made the mistake of having the occasional shave :) now it's back to thrashing lol

Had my belly button pierced :)

Ignore what was here lol

Because the sun is shining and I have my positive head back on :D

Because I'm sat in my office in the bank that I work in, and as much as I loathe and detest my job right now, as as much as all the other staff are pissing me off, I'm 9.10 this morning!! And no one can take that away from me :)

Today is good because I gave my hubbie the choice of quitting Exante and moving to another diet. And he chose Exante :)

Anyone who reads my diary will know how and why the fact he chose to stay on Exante makes me proud of him :)

He's not had much success on it but we've decided on some changes and he's fully behind it!!!

we've been out cycling along the canal in the sunshine. A great time was had by my hubby, my dog and me!! :D:D:D:D:D

I started back at the Gym yesterday and am off there again this morning .... lets hope it lasts!! :D

I am in the 14's :D

Marge
14st 13.5lbs
:D

woohoo! Well done Marge, I've just made a start reading your diary, so need to get back to it now to see your success ;)

Today is good for me because...

....the house is getting a spring clean (I know, I know....I'm a tad late) thanks to the energy (aka ketosis) fairy, I need less sleep and am raring to get the house sorted ready for decorating :)

Have a good day everyone
x

because I ordered my first pack of shakes and bars and get to start the diet on Saturday!

I am wearing a jumpsuit lol. Yeah braving it, we will be in London so I won't feel out of place. Scared but excited! Av decided to embrace my new body... So what if my tummy is a bit big, does it mean I don't enjoy the lovely weather. Anyways am loving it!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back