Total Solution Today is hard

Jenny_h

Hi,

I am at the end of my first week and today is feeling really hard.

I am hungry, cold and very tired and my concentration is all over the place.

I have loads of work to do but lack any motivation today......

I'm not sure if I'm hungry because i spilt half of my breakfast shake!!!! I have already eaten my lunch time bar and drunk several gallons of water and mint tea....

I might take a lunch break and go for a walk and see if that helps!!

Hang in there - you have done so well so far to get to the end of the first week - I can only suggest perhaps reading some of the motivational stories on here which might re-inspire you. Keep thinking of the reasons why you started in the first place :) You can do this and you will soon be at goal.

Thank you for your kind words, I have read the motivational stories on her and Exante site and looked at all the pics numerous times LOL

I have managed to get home without cheating and as I spilled half of my breakfast shake in my bag this morning I have had an extra quarter of one of the orange bars and that has certainly helped.

To keep myself busy to stop thinking of food I will give the bathroom a good spring clean - LOL the excitement.

How is your day going???

Hey Jenny, I'm glad you got through the rest of your day ok :)
I find my house is cleaner than ever when I'm on exante....not only does cleaning keep my mind off of food but it's exercise as well :D

Well done for getting through you first week :)

Back