Step 1 Sole Source + Today is my 1st day!!

Blondy1981

So after my weight creeping up to 15st7 I have decided to try Cambridge!!! I'm really nervous but hopeful that this will work! Wish me luck! X

Hi

Goodluck! Im restsrting today also so if you want to buddy up and push each other just message me!

Drink lotsa water

X

So after my weight creeping up to 15st7 I have decided to try Cambridge!!! I'm really nervous but hopeful that this will work! Wish me luck! X
Hi good luck, you can do it, it's hard but well with it, the results are great if you stick to it. How much are u wanting to lose?. X

Hi Lovelively, I'm doing ss+. I had my first shake at 8.30 this morning and then I had a nap and then ate sum salad and chicken breast and am now having my 2nd shake. Have drunk 5 large glasses of water so far.

What plan are you on? X

Hi Sammy, I'm looking to lose about 4 stone, but have started at 15st9.5 so my first goal is 13stone. What about you? X

Hey, I'm a similar weight to you and have just started too, day 2, feeling ok so far just a little tired!
How are you finding it? Xx

Hi Suzie, so far day one has gone ok. I'm feeling pecking but I think that's Becos of habit and not actual hunger! So roll on day 2. Have you had any side effects yet? X

Hi Suzie, so far day one has gone ok. I'm feeling pecking but I think that's Becos of habit and not actual hunger! So roll on day 2. Have you had any side effects yet? X

Hey hun, Nothing too bad, I'm a hairdresser so I'm on my feel all day and have felt a bit spaced out but apart from that ok!
Drinking LOADS of water through the day as I don't want to get a headache.
Let me know how your getting on,
I'm told the hunger disappears after 3/4 days, you can do this!
Keep strong xx

Back