today is my first big i feel different day

I have to share my happy moments that I have experienced today with you all! :)

First of all i have a hen night tonight that i was so not looking forward to, no nice clothes, no food, no drink... plus everyone that is going is gorgeous with beautiful figures and outfits... :( I cant not go cos I dropped out of the magaluf hen weekend for the same reasons but none of the girls know im on LT.

Anyway... then my mum called me as she had a function to go to and her BF couldnt go so she asked me to with her, and I was like awww mum ive no clothes blah blah blah... she was like please go.. so i gave in.

Went up the stairs (depressed big time) looked in my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of jeans and a wee top that i havent wore in a year or so. Took a deep breath and tried them on...

WOW! I couldnt believe it - they fit me better now than they did last year. I was so happy I stood and laughed and screamed out loud!!! :eek: lol

So then I went to my mums house and my brother - omg - his face was in total shock... he kept shaking his head and looking at me as if he couldnt believe it. I havent seen him for 2 weeks... he truly was in complete shock. lol It felt great.

So now im just about to get ready to go out for the hen night and I feel on top of the world. I cant wait to go out and drink water and wear my year old clothes (everyone im sure will have a new outfit for tonight) but you know what, I think I am just going to feel brilliant and radiate sheer happiness and pure confidence! :)

I am so happy - I feel like I have won the lottery. I have been on LT for 1 month and I look, feel, think, walk and talk like a better person.

Thanks to everyone on this forum... this is such a great place and I have learnt so much and got so much support.

LT and this forum have had an amazing impact on my life... for anyone out there struggling on week 1 or 2.... stick with it cos you will feel like a million dollars very soon!

Right im off to get ready now.

Love
Julz
xox

Oh I am so so pleased for you! I can feel your happiness from here! I hope you have a fantastic night! xx

I have to share my happy moments that I have experienced today with you all! :)

First of all i have a hen night tonight that i was so not looking forward to, no nice clothes, no food, no drink... plus everyone that is going is gorgeous with beautiful figures and outfits... :( I cant not go cos I dropped out of the magaluf hen weekend for the same reasons but none of the girls know im on LT.

Anyway... then my mum called me as she had a function to go to and her BF couldnt go so she asked me to with her, and I was like awww mum ive no clothes blah blah blah... she was like please go.. so i gave in.

Went up the stairs (depressed big time) looked in my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of jeans and a wee top that i havent wore in a year or so. Took a deep breath and tried them on...

WOW! I couldnt believe it - they fit me better now than they did last year. I was so happy I stood and laughed and screamed out loud!!! :eek: lol

So then I went to my mums house and my brother - omg - his face was in total shock... he kept shaking his head and looking at me as if he couldnt believe it. I havent seen him for 2 weeks... he truly was in complete shock. lol It felt great.

So now im just about to get ready to go out for the hen night and I feel on top of the world. I cant wait to go out and drink water and wear my year old clothes (everyone im sure will have a new outfit for tonight) but you know what, I think I am just going to feel brilliant and radiate sheer happiness and pure confidence! :)

I am so happy - I feel like I have won the lottery. I have been on LT for 1 month and I look, feel, think, walk and talk like a better person.

Thanks to everyone on this forum... this is such a great place and I have learnt so much and got so much support.

LT and this forum have had an amazing impact on my life... for anyone out there struggling on week 1 or 2.... stick with it cos you will feel like a million dollars very soon!

Right im off to get ready now.

Love
Julz
xox
I am gonna go in the loft and try some clothes on, Thanks Julz

that's fantastic :D you must be bouncing :D am hoping i will be able to fit in some of my old clothes soon and banish these ones forever :D

well done babes :)

abz xx

Julz that is great babe, really pleased for ya.

have a fab night tonight just go careful with the water you dont wanna overdo it lol x

What a fab thread! I'm grinning for you! Hope you have a super night!

Wow that's amazing!! Bet it's the best feeling in the world!

I went out last night and it's actually quite entertaining to be the sober person!! Especially the morning after when you completely remember everything that went on! lol

Awww hunni bear ...i am sooo happy for you... you really deserve it... You are always there with fab advice and support for anyone who needs it!! You are my inspiration... you're such a strong, determind and happy person! When you are replying to messages you do it with sooo much energy!!
You go get em girl and have a fab night...never know you might just happen to bump into mr right x

Awww I got goosebumps reading that! Blooming good on you sweetheart!

Hold that head high at the party tonight and flaunt your gorgeous slim self!

x x x x x

Awww hunni bear ...i am sooo happy for you... you really deserve it... You are always there with fab advice and support for anyone who needs it!! You are my inspiration... you're such a strong, determind and happy person! When you are replying to messages you do it with sooo much energy!!
You go get em girl and have a fab night...never know you might just happen to bump into mr right x

Well done Julz you are so alive, now go and enjoy. xxxx
Nicster Im not going;) x

Good on you Julz and have a FANTASIC night!!!! Its the best feeling isn't it?? Enjoy your water and enjoy laughing at all the pissed people! Its funny watching everyone!! xxxxxx

I Had A Big Grin On My Face Reading Your Post... I Love Reading Em... Im So Happy For U And Can Honestly Feel Your Joy. Well Done And Enjoy The Night. X

Ps: Wonder Womens Good But I Miss Ur Picture.

enjoy your night out you so deserve it, knock em dead with your upbeat attitude

aww :D so pleased for u! for some reason i almost cried reading that lol, in a nice way.. oh i cant wait for that feeling. you must feel great xxxxxx

I know I've already told you this but I am SO SO chuffed & proud of you Julz :D

You're one amazing lady & have such an infectious upbeat attitude that totally inspires - I count myself extremely blessed to have 'met' you during my LT journey :D

I hope you had an absolutely knock-out night - you utterly deserve it :D

Mark xxx

thata absolutely fab Jules, i hope you had a fabulous night, we want to hear every blow by blow detail.

you have an advantage this morning, probuably the only person to remember the entire nite!!!!!!!!!!!

thought you might like this picture as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

thats just pure joy lol i got a big smile and stamped my feet with happyness for you when u mentioned fitting into the jeans. Reallynice to hear its making massive differences to your well being :)

Amazing feeling isn't it!!! Soooo happy for you, as Nic said.. you are always there to offer good advice and encouragement and it is really appreciated. Hope you had a great night. Don't get attached to those jeans though, they will be hanging off you soon, not to worry those r&r ones are just waiting for you. Well done again!!

Back