Today is the day

shep

Silver Member
Well as the title says today is the day, this is the day of my offical restart, kids go back today so normal routines back in place.

I have been off DC for well over a month and couldn't get right into it, only did 3 out of 4 days a week and it feels likes it. I had a holiday at the beginning of summer and now I feel ready to go.

Good luck to all on their journeys and good luck for mine.
:D:D:D:D

Hey Shep
Just popped by to wish you good luck on starting your diet today, i hope everything goes ok.

hiya im new:D started DC today:D just saying hi and wish you well;)maggie

Good luck! Your goal weight looks familiar... :D We can do it!

Hey Shep, I restarted DC too today!! Goal weight for my birthday in November hopefully!! 1 Day at a time and we'll be fine!

Hi shep
How you getting on with the diet so far, ok i hope :D

Best of luck to ITSY, HELEN<3 & JRABBIT81 on your diet journey :D

Yo Shep :D

Sorry not been around. You can do it - I've seen you do it before. Just keep reminding yourself of why. Maybe get some pictures to pin up on the fridge, etc.

And keep the kids at bay hehe

How is it going?

*hugs*

hey shep,
Hol was fab, now so depressed thou!! Also got sinusist, and on anti botics! Boo! So prob feeling depressed due to having done no exercise in 2 weeks! How it going for you?

Yo Shep :D

Sorry not been around. You can do it - I've seen you do it before. Just keep reminding yourself of why. Maybe get some pictures to pin up on the fridge, etc.

And keep the kids at bay hehe

How is it going?

*hugs*

Day 2 and still going strong, been out most of the day so made good choices and tonight have spag bol, should use about 1030 calories so enough for some fruit later.

Hows it going for you???

I can't wait to see what results you get London Mampy :)

Jessica - welcome back - didn't see you up there :D *hugs*

Shep - think I'm gonna come in at around 1,820 today. Should give me a deficit of 500 apparently but shall see.

I will update my results on Thursday, I am hoping it will be a good one............I have been on it 99%
I have been on every diet under the sun, but all they seem to do is make me think about food all the time. DC takes the thinking out of it for me. I had my first shake today it wasn;t the best.
My starting weight is 17st 2lb:sigh:

How lond have you been doing this for and what kind of results are you having??

hey shep,
Hol was fab, now so depressed thou!! Also got sinusist, and on anti botics! Boo! So prob feeling depressed due to having done no exercise in 2 weeks! How it going for you?

Luvvy I am glad you had a wonderful holiday but to come back and be ill, how awful. hopefully the antibotics will kick in and start to make you feel better.

Not going to back came in at 1195 cutting it close, but under today should have more control gonna be around more. so close to me shakes and soups.

Good luck let us know how you are doing.

Back