Today is the day

curlygirl

I am starting sw again today, just as I thought I have put everything back on that I lost just after christmas but at least I know that I can lose it again!

I think I'll go for green today!

:)

Good luck. Hope youre having a good day so far :)

How are you getting on, curlygirl? I've been good this week so far. Mainly reds with a couple of greens :) When do you get weighed? I'm on a Tuesday evening. Keep us posted with ur progress. love, ff x

Hi,

well lost it over the weekend but have started again day!
Was at the hospital on Friday and ended up having treatment under local anesthetic which I wasn't expecting, so I have been feeling sorry for myself!

Fresh day, fresh week.......I hope I can do it this time!

im right with you! Starting over again today, not been doing it properly for weeks but I'm feeling good about it so time to go for it I think!

Sorry to hear about your hospital stay curlygirl, hope everything is ok now. You sound determined and hopefully you will be back on track. Susan1983, you sound determined too. Good luck to both of you - lets all be losers together :). I've been craving all sorts of bad stuff today ..chocolate, crisps, chocolate muffins etc etc. I've resisted and eaten tons of fruit instead. I'll certainly not have a problem with regularity on this diet :eek::eek::eek:

Back