Today is the day!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok ladies I woke up this morning and decided i need to STOP PICKING!!! this is it now 100% from here and if you see any more posts from me talking about picking slap me hard ha ha ha ha ha !!! XXXXXX:party0049:

Woohooooo you can soooooo do this!!!! You know you can and you know it will make a difference :) come join the 100%'ers :)

I need to got to shift this last stone and a bit before August

i know head is in the right mindset now no more chicken roll!!!!

Here's to the 100% club.

lets all make a pact to work through this week 100% and then next week and so on..

Who's for it?

I'm totally for it. Help me please as "I'm a picker".

Need to touch base with you all tomorrow as i think i might go to bed soon. Well really really try tomorrow....

Bren
X

Me 2. This is my third week of picking at 'just the odd thing won't hurt' and either losing the odd pound or today stayed the same.

I have 20lb left (lost 23lb) and just want to shift it but motivation bit weak at the moment.:wave_cry:

Carolyn im the same got another 20lbs to shift we should make an offical 100% club! ha ha x

i'm up for 100% club... did aamw last week but felt horrendouslty guilty most of the week for what i ate... i'm so pleased to be back on straight and narrow with bars and shakes...

won't be doing another aamw until i really have to...

Raw Raw SiS boom baw..... RoCk oN!
thcheerleaderdone.gif

thcheerleaderdone.gif

thcheerleaderdone.gif

LETS START A CLUB

how about this guys. If you want to join the

CD 100% CLUB add you name below (copy & paste list and then add your name to the bottom of the list)

I will post a chart each Wedneday, showing your losses. We can set a weekly target of sticking to cd 100% for 7 days.

Each week post your weigh in results and whether you stuck to it 100% or not. You will have to be honest and fess up to anything naughty.

Anyone facing temptation can come and talk it out. Anything to keep you away from the fridge.

I'll post a new thread in a moment when I have designed a chart.

whadaya thinks

Back