Today is the day

Achelois

Ok people - have made the decision that today is the day. I am going back on SS.
I need to lose the 2 stone I have put back on since finishing CD the first time last August.
Wish me luck - I will be calling for support if thats ok?
A xx

Good luck, Ihope it all goes well for you

Good luck xx

Good luck xx

Well done for getting back on that wagon :) Good luck for the next few weeks - as you know from past experience it will just fly off if you stick to it :D

I know it will fly off if I stick to it - but my brain keeps telling me - just eat healthily you are ok - you dont need to lose that much - cornflakes are calling already!!! & I just opened my desk drawer and found a Twirl in there from Friday... god I really want to eat already - how rubbish is that?

Thanks for all your comments so far guys... dont know why I struggle this time so much - I did it perfectly last year for 22 weeks.... :-(

Give away the twirl and stick to your guns! you know you can do it!!!

Good Luck!

Thanks everyone! Well - so far, so good... still DESPERATE to eat and as I said the TWIRL is very tempting - meant to bring it with me when I met my friend for "lunch" (sitting in sun drinking water and milkshake) to give to her and forgot..... Also - does anyone find when they commit to a diet or something they suddenly a) have lunch availability and b) suddenly have enough money to dine in style at lunch time??? Its like the whole world if convincing me not to do this diet... on a mission though I MUST LOSE 2 STONE ASAP!

I should know this being a CDC but it is always reassuring to hear from others... how long do you think it will take???

Thanks

A xx

bin the twirl hun you will have 2stone shifted in no time. congrats on the 5stone last year. i reckon maybe 6/7weeks? im no expert i guess it depends on your starting weight as well

becky xx

2 stone should take you 2 months but looking at how quickly you lost your prev weight, stick to it and it will be gone in no time!!!

You can do this.

Re the commiting to a diet, I did that last week and then all the invites for BBQs start flying in!!!

Grrr - Do these people not realise it has to stop because if ME!! LOL

You have seen people sucessfully do this on a weekly basis, now its your turn, come on temtation is in the mind!!!

good luck hunni you can do it xx

Back