Today will be a FAB day!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Well Im hoping for another day of 100% today - yesterday was about 99% due to 2 uncounted sweets but Im gonna forget them and class it as 100%

Im running on auto pilot due to lack of sleep though because of the heat - our room is a loft conversion and really holds the heat when the weather warms up
I have to sleep with the cover over my torso but not my legs - I would go coverless but im afraid of Greenpeace creeping in during the night and trying to push me back into the sea (bloody do gooders!)

Im doing some Red and Green days again as they seem to work for me - I occassionaly throw in an Extra Easy if I feel the need for meat and potato in large quantities. Problem is I miss my 2 HEXB choices then!

How are you all doing with this weeks efforts then?

I'm with you Jen. I've had 2 very good 100% days and I'm going for the same today, and over the weekend. I've done 2 EE and missed my extra B so it's red for me today, cottage pie with swede mash so I can have a B choice supper!

Have a good weekend and make each day of it a FAB day!

I would go coverless but im afraid of Greenpeace creeping in during the night and trying to push me back into the sea (bloody do gooders!)

:D :D :D

I'm drinking tea here, I don't need it spilling all over the keyboard thank you!

The heat has broken here, it's lovely and cool and raining - delicious.

Sorry Elizabeth :eek: ( he he he )

I've been good all week. Problem is my weight is static at the moment. I dont want to start blaming my thyroid but Ive been really good for nearly a month and lost nothing. I think I may post some diairies next week in case I'm missing something you may notice.
Moomin- my oh has warned me not to go to the beach this weekend as someone may mistake my bum for a whale and call the coastguard.Nice to have a man who loves you!!Maybe we should go together and pretend to be a pair of sandbanks!!

I've been good all week. Problem is my weight is static at the moment. I dont want to start blaming my thyroid but Ive been really good for nearly a month and lost nothing. I think I may post some diairies next week in case I'm missing something you may notice.
Moomin- my oh has warned me not to go to the beach this weekend as someone may mistake my bum for a whale and call the coastguard.Nice to have a man who loves you!!Maybe we should go together and pretend to be a pair of sandbanks!!

Maybe we could zoom off to Florida and get jobs at Seaworld!!:8855::8855::8855:

pmsl- just realised what that sounds like-meant for me and hubby to go not you and me.Sorry!!!Can't stop giggling now...:8855::8855: :gen144::booboo::banana dancer::banana dancer:
:d'oh: :slap:

Ooooh I seeeeeee!:p

:8855::8855::8855:

I rejoined sw on Monday having had a lapse. I've been successful in the past, but seem to always take off and put on the same 2 stone! Haven't tackled the other 4 yet!

Anyway, determined this time and have been 100% for 5 days now.

Hoping to take an active part in the forum - good times and bad!

Kate

To be honest, I'm not having a good week. I decided to do flexisyns this week as I'm out at the cinema tonight. I wanted to have chocolate and stuff but I've still synned during the week in small amounts (unless you count yesterday where I made a mistake) and I'm also thinking...weigh day on Monday...do I really want to blow out so close to weigh day?

I could easily save my 2 alpen bars and have them at the cinema but wanted to be dipping my hand into a big multipack of chocolate so it felt different! I haven't blown my syns since the first week where I had alcohol. Now I'm scared to.

I told OH yesterday that I'll allow 20 syns tonight but I think I'm going to end up going WAY over.

Also...I'm stiff from exercise and just grumpy all round in general. With a poorly tummy to boot!

Nice to hear so many positive people. I'm having a 100% day despite planning otherwise. Right back when I started SW I said I'd have my birthday off plan and get a pizza but I don't feel like it now. Instead I've taken some lamb shanks from the freezer and my husband can cook. I don't recognise this new person.:8855:

Back