Today....

sapphirestara

Gold Member
This is going to sound really silly but I tried on an old new look size 18 top that I havent worn for about 3 years this morning and it fit!! New look stiff always comes up a bit small for me!! Bit clingy but it fit!!! Yay!!

woo hoo - I love it when that happens ;) xx

wooohooooooo!

Yay!!! :-D

AWESOMEEEEEEEE

GO TARA GO!!!!

I cant wait for that to happen! I have so many clothes I cant wear!

Well done :D
Bet that has made your day xxx

Yeah it has!! Was gonna wear it to work but it was a bit boobs for it to be appropriate!!!

I've returned myself to to age of 22!! Am minus 4 years!!!!!

Am pleased!!!!!

It's definitely not silly, its a fab motivator to fit into something that's been lurking at the back of the wardrobe for ages. I've got on smaller jeans today and my daughter told me not to wear them again as they look far too big! I've got quite a bit of stuff that will fit me as i go down the sizes then I'm hoping for a nice trip to the January sales with some Christmas money!
Well done you.

M x

Lol! That's ace!!! Thanks for the support guys!!! Xxx

wuhooooo!!!!! thats great!.. i cant wait to be able to do that. i have so many items of clothing that dont fit.. and i cant wait to wear them!

You go girl! That rocks.
And I am just finding that my clothes that I was bulging out of ( size 16) but definately in denial about really being an 18, are starting to fit more comfortably. When I take my clothes off at the end of the day I am minus a red ridge across my stomach and cramps :)

My work trousers don't do that to me any more!!!!!!!!!! They are a size 20, but there is at least an inch and a bit now between me and the waistband!

Back