Today's challenge

sweet-tooth

Morning, hope you all have a nice day planned, weather already looks lovely here.

we are going for a nice walk around a lake followed by lunch at my sisters, so my challenge is NOT TO BE TEMPTED TO EAT TOO MUCH,

I know I will feel really cross with myself if I don't stay on track but its going to be hard to know how many calories things are as its a buffet lunch.

I was thinking of trying not too have any snacks today so if I do happen to go over the 600 cals at lunch I still won't be over my days allowance.
Hope everyone has a good day. X

Morning, hope you all have a nice day planned, weather already looks lovely here.

we are going for a nice walk around a lake followed by lunch at my sisters, so my challenge is NOT TO BE TEMPTED TO EAT TOO MUCH,

I know I will feel really cross with myself if I don't stay on track but its going to be hard to know how many calories things are as its a buffet lunch.

I was thinking of trying not too have any snacks today so if I do happen to go over the 600 cals at lunch I still won't be over my days allowance.
Hope everyone has a good day. X

Afternoon :) I hope you have a nice time it sounds really lovely and enjoy your walk! Just go with your conscience, if you think something may be over stay away from it and go for something else healthier - but maybe have a bit more of it to treat yourself ;) Or if you really fancy something, make it up in exericse :) The other night I made the Slim.Fast Chicken tikka curry but I also wanted a little bit on Naan Bread, so I promised myself I would do 30 more lengths at the pool; its all about compromise.
Have a good day,

K xx

Main thing is make sure you enjoy yourself, if you do over indulge a little don't beat yourself up, move on and carry on. Have fun xx

Well we had a wonderful day and although I probably ate a little too much I'm glad I didn't deny myself anything and then end up with massive cravings, there was a lovely carrot cake I really wanted to try so I just had a very little slice, I was much more sensible than I would have been if I wasn't following a diet and I have all week to exercise and burn off any extra calories before my next weigh in

Hope everyone else had a good day x

great to hear u had a good day! I'm finding it gets easier as the days go by. keep up the good work x

Glad you had a nice time, it's perfect weather to get out for a walk or run to burn off those indulgences :) xx

Back