Today's food is next weeks body

Andi75

Silver Member
Morning peeps!

Quick intro....so glad to see this forum up & running again!! First time I've posted in this section, as I was a bit unsure where to post. I've always been a Dukan girl, but finding it more & more difficult every restart. As a mum of 2, working part time shift work, although very effective & quick weight loss, Dukan was extremely hard to cook for the family, and would always end up eating separately. Not to mention the expense.
So have decided to try my own thing, sticking to fruit, meat, veg, oatbran, 1.5 litres water, fat free dairy and cutting carbs and the usual Christmas fodder - crisps chocs & booze.
Exercise will be walking, gym & exercise classes, and am currently charging my Fitbit & boiling my chicken & veg soup.
I will weigh once a week, and my starting weight is 11st 9.8lbs. I need to get used to having slower losses than the Dukan, but looking at it long term, as opposed to quick fix.......

Right
Day 1

Oatbran porridge with sweetener cinnamon & skimmed milk
Omelette with cheese & baby spinach
Chicken & veg soup (leeks, parsnips, carrots)
Water, tea, sugar free sweets

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Day 2

Well today is officially now day one after a mishap last night, however I had no alcohol!!! Progress indeed for me after Xmas. I feel more relaxed today & not as stressed if I was doing the Dukan...right gym for me soon

Tuna onion & cheese frittata & salad
Chicken stew & veg
Loads of water!!!! & gym :)

Xxx

Last edited:
Back