Today's Lunch...

So this is my 3rd day doing extra easy and for lunch im having a baked potato, beans and chicken breast slices.
I kinda feel really guilty about eating this as I was doing weight watchers for so long, it feels like im eating too much? Can anyone confirm for me that this is an extra easy lunch? as id hate to think i had read my books wrong lol.

im having a good sized baked potato, about 3/4 tin of beans and some sliced chicken breast. A fat free yogurt and some superfree fruit.

It's not strictly an EE lunch as you should really have a third of your meal as superfree foods - so I'd substitute the beans for tinned tomatoes or a salad.

However as you are having fruit afterwards then some would say that counts, I always try to have the third superfree as part of my actual meal though, if at all possible.

providing the SF fruit makes 1/3 of the whole meal then it would be fine, although SW likes you to add veg/salad to the actual meal as well, but sometimes it's not possible so either fruit or salad on the side is ok.

If you are eating lots of SF food (fruit, salad or veg) throughout the day, then it's not so bad to miss it from the occasional meal.

Back