Today's Menu??

I love these thread as I get lots of yummy ideas :D

So heres mine for today :)

Green Day:

B) 28g Porridge (HEb) SS Milk (1/2 HEa)

L) Batcholers pasta n sauce (limited time due to pre-school run) with a little side salad & topped with grated cheese (1/2 HEa)

D) 85g Fresh Tuna Steak (HEb) with spicy new pots & lots of yummy veh like brocolli, green beans, roast tomatoes, onion & garlic

Syns - will have something from the trat cupboard for my pudding & will be snacking on fruit throughout the day :)

Breakfast - sliced lean italian ham, fresh pineapple

Lunch - sausage & veg pasta (syn free sausages)

Dinner - Chinese pork & egg fried rice

Brekkie - Bran Flakes (HXB) with sliced banana & skim milk (HXA)

Lunch - Count on Us Roast Garlic & Mushroom pasta (3syns), Activia Yoghurt, sliced Mango.

Dinner - Chicken (HXB) Rice & Mango salad - same as last night and it was delicious :)
Raspberries with 0% fat Greek Yoghurt

EE Day

(B) 28g weetabix minis (HexB) and milk (HexA)

(L) Egg Salad and yoghurt

(D) Garlic & Herb chicken with new potatoes and veg
2 x merangue nests (5) with stewed fruit (2) and FF natural yoghurt.

Body magic - 30 wii when 2 year old has a nap! xxx

Kep the menus coming i always get some lovely ideas from people!

EE day today.

B/Fast = quorn sausages

Lunch = Mugshot. BLT sandwich followed by pineapple pieces with yogurt

Dinner = Homemade Turkey Meatballs, spaghetti and green beans.

Desert = Glass of Wine?? Pink and White??

Brekkie- 42g Weetabix crunchy bran ( HEXB) with raspberries out of the garden :) and orange muller light and a pear

Lunch - leftover fish pie from last night ( from the EE recipe book yum ) with salad

Then after weigh in at 6.30

Tea- Chilli con carne ( from the EE recipe book ) with brown rice and 4 Laughing cow light triangles in the middle mmmmm

then I am going to make a choclolate cake with me 4 year old and I shall have a small slice as my post weigh in treat . We normally have a chinese ( which I keep within syns ) but mad eht echilli so will have a little cake instead :)

Red day

Breakfast 2 weetabix (HEb) skimmed milk (HEa) and sliced apple

Lunch 6 wholemeal crackerbread (HEb) cottage cheese, smoked
salmon cucumber and tomato
Dinner smoked salmon salad

Snacks fruit, ice pops, trifle sponge and marmite ricecake

Thats the plan so far todays anyways!

Helen xxx

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast ( HEXB ) with lean bacon and a bowl of strawberrys.

Lunch - Jacket pototo with beans, gem lettuice, cucumber and low fat cheese triangles ( HEXA ) nectarine, mullerlight yogurt with a banana.

Dinner - Homemade chicken curry (Aldi sauce is 8 syns ) pepppers, babycorn, mushrooms, watercress, rice and fruit salad.

I love these thread as I get lots of yummy ideas :D

So heres mine for today :)

Green Day:

B) 28g Porridge (HEb) SS Milk (1/2 HEa)

L) Batcholers pasta n sauce (limited time due to pre-school run) with a little side salad & topped with grated cheese (1/2 HEa)

D) 85g Fresh Tuna Steak (HEb) with spicy new pots & lots of yummy veh like brocolli, green beans, roast tomatoes, onion & garlic

Syns - will have something from the trat cupboard for my pudding & will be snacking on fruit throughout the day :)

think im going to steal your tea!! hehe!!

I'm really not a Breakfast kind of person (I know, bad Laura!). For dinner, I've had 2 x Quorn Sausages, Omelette with 2 x Mini Babybel Light (HexA) and Beans. For tea, I'm having WW Chicken Curry and Rice (3 1/2 syns) and then lots of Melon and a Mullerlight for dessert :)

I'm really not a Breakfast kind of person (I know, bad Laura!). For dinner, I've had 2 x Quorn Sausages, Omelette with 2 x Mini Babybel Light (HexA) and Beans. For tea, I'm having WW Chicken Curry and Rice (3 1/2 syns) and then lots of Melon and a Mullerlight for dessert :)

Ruby - I'm also a fan of the WW chicken curry with rice :) I have it with SW chips.. feels like a seriously naughty tea!!

Ruby - I'm also a fan of the WW chicken curry with rice :) I have it with SW chips.. feels like a seriously naughty tea!!

The plan was to have some McCain's Rustic chips with them, much less hassle than SW chips and definitely worth a few syns, but I feel absolutely full after my dinner! :D

Oooo some lovely ideas on here!

Breakfast - 2 slices nimble white bread HeB, bacon and eggs with 1 lvl tbsp Asda smart price tomato sauce 0.5
Lunch - 1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5, Ham salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1, banana, apple and Hartley's low cal blueberry and blackcurrant jelly 0.5
Tea - left over bolognaise with 3 mini babybel light cheese grated over top HeA, syn free veg. For dessert - fresh fruit salad topped with Mullerlite yoghurt
1 Hi fi bar HeB, 1 2 finger Kit Kat 5.5
Total syns for day: 11

Having put on 7lbs over the last 2 weeks, I need a good weight loss this week, so going to try to eat as much fish as possible so :

B) Kippers with 2 poached egg
L) Baked potato with tuna mayo
D) Grilled salmon, new pots and salad

Snacks fruit, muller and a freddo.

Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with SS milk and banana

Snack - cucumber

Lunch - baked smoked cobbler with broccoli, green beans, carrots and corn on the cob

Snack - 2 satsumas, plum

Dinner - savoury rice with mixed salad (lazy day!)

Extra Easy

Didn't have time for breakfast this morning :(
Lunch - Tuna Salad Sandwich (HEB)
Snack - 2xMikado 1Syn, Apple.
Tea - Sausage and Baked bean pie. 4 Syns. May use up my (HEA) to put some cheese on the top
Then more than likely have a muller light and some melon after my run tonight

Red day:

Breakfast: 2x sliced brown bread toast (b) and 2 boiled egg

Lunch: Brown bread sandwich with bbq chicken and cheese (a)
Melon

Snack: Small packet of cadburys fingers (5.5 syn)

Dinner: Chicken with cheese (a) and bbq sauce and 2x corn on cob
Muller light yoghurt with strazberries and a small squirt of
cream (2)

Back