JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Definitely going to go back to that shop! Up for trying more on though as it is SO MUCH FUN FEELING LIKE A PRINCESS

Yesterday's food was on plan, and I bought some little bars of dark chocolate so we can have a sweet fix if we need it. I did however have some soreen loaf? don't think it is too bad!

Bootcamp was so hard - feel like I'm getting weaker :/ does anyone else ever feel like that?!

Eats for today:

B - Overnight oats (I am a convert to these delicious things)
S - Banana, Nuts
L - Salmon with garlic and ginger served with salad
S - Protein shake
D - Pork with butternut squash wedges and veggies

James has PT and I'm going to do an arms workout!

xxxx

Your dinner sounds good. What sort of pork are you having? I got some lovely peppered fillets the other night. Divine!

Do you have an idea of what you'd like now?? xxx

Just got some pork chops and I'll do a paprika rub yum yum

Yes! Sweetheart neckline for definite, drop waist, big skirt, and sparkle :) xxxx

Ahhh Jess I'm so excited for you!! It sounds like SUCH fun! Loving the sound of the big dresses and the sparkle! I do love a bit of bling! :)

I know what you mean re getting weaker...maybe it's like the other girls and the running, some days you're just not your best...I bet you smash that arm session tonight!

I'm on the salmon train for lunch today too! Was meant to be tuna but switched it to salmon as rob left a whole side of cooked salmon in the fridge when he left so it needs munching sharpish!! Yummy! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ahhh Jess I'm so excited for you!! It sounds like SUCH fun! Loving the sound of the big dresses and the sparkle! I do love a bit of bling! :)

I know what you mean re getting weaker...maybe it's like the other girls and the running, some days you're just not your best...I bet you smash that arm session tonight!

I'm on the salmon train for lunch today too! Was meant to be tuna but switched it to salmon as rob left a whole side of cooked salmon in the fridge when he left so it needs munching sharpish!! Yummy! Xxx

I love a bit of bling too ;)

Yeah definitely .... arm workout was tough (as some of exercises I was googling as had no clue, so my form wasn't top notch) but I can feel I've had a workout this morning!

Did you enjoy your salmon? mine was lush and kept me full from half 1 until about 8!

xxxx

Sounds like you've had an amazing weekend! The dress shopping is so exciting and love the sound of your ideal dress- drop waists are so much more flattering than I realised?!
When do you think you'll go back? Xx

DEFINITELY! Mine made my waist look teeny tiny! Loved it!

A month? :) xxxx

Good morning ladies, and happy hump!

Eats yesterday were on plan again, except I didn't need my protein shake in the afternoon as the salmon for lunch kept me really full - will be having that again for lunch! even with no carbs! haha. I had a shake after the gym though, and had a small packet of raisins pre gym. Last night I had a 'treat' whilst watching GShore of some veggie crisps and dark chocolate - divine and totally allowed :)

GShore made me cry last night - I have totally felt like Holly has before (not that I've had a guy say/do that but more when they just won't sort it and you feel helpless) Anyone else? ;)

Eats for today:
B - overnight oats - already demolished! yum yum!
S - banana
L - I'm at the intro event for this development programme I got on so lunch is included. No idea what there will be. I can justify carb loading a little though as I have a 10k race tonight!
S - Raisins, Pistachios. Also got some veggie crisps in case lunch isn't much. Protein shake.
D - KFC - I know! but we are doing the 10k in Doncaster at 7, so won't be back in the car until half 8, and not back home until going on half 9 so genuinely no time to cook and I am thinking protein ;)

Oooh and weighed in: -1lb, so just 2lbs a week to go now! hahahaha ....

:)

xxxx

Last edited:
Good luck for tonight gorgeous!!
The kfc will barley touch the sides with the post run calorie after burn ;)

Salmon is so good isn't it! Your veggie crisps also sound yum! Just thin chopped veggies baked?!

Well done on the loss and good luck for the development intro today! Xxx

How much more do you want to lose Jessy? Good luck for tonight!! Xxx

10lbs .... But think I'll be happy when I'm a constant 3lbs off at 9.7 xxxx thanks babe

Yay for the loss babe! Well done! And a celebratory KFC post race is allowed! Going for a new PB? I haven't seen geordie shore yet! I really like Holly though so now I'm scared! Will try watch on lunch! I'm too knackered in the evenings! Best of luck later little running star xx

Thanks babe :) yes I think so but it's warm and Ive eaten maybe a bit much today haha

Did you watch it? xxxx

Good luck for tonight gorgeous!!
The kfc will barley touch the sides with the post run calorie after burn ;)

Salmon is so good isn't it! Your veggie crisps also sound yum! Just thin chopped veggies baked?!

Well done on the loss and good luck for the development intro today! Xxx

Haha let's hope so ;) thank you babe

Haha technically yeah but shop ones from Aldi xxxx

Feeling nervous about the run! Not sure why! Maybe cos its at night? xxxx

Back