JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Done :) no idea on time haha but fingers crossed a pb. Had the worst stitch 1k in and if my friend wasn't behind me I think I've had turned round and stopped but she calmed me down so I could breathe and managed to find my pace and overtook the people I started with before my stitch anyway xxxx.

Well done gorgeous lady! xx

1hr 6 mins 13 secs :) new pb!!!!

Thank you lovelies I am very pleased :)

Suffering a bit with my left leg this morning though, the glute up to my hip. Think it is just a tight muscle so fingers crossed it will ease off, as I really don't want to miss bootcamp!

Eats this morning have been off plan - I needed fat and carbs - and I'm not just saying that, I genuinely felt like I needed what I had. So I had: a small bar of dark chocolate, raisins, pistachios and a scone. I feel so much better now and less grumpy. So I'm going to have a coffee at lunch then lunch onwards will be healthy again :)

The only real plan for food is tea - my signature chicken chorizo and chickpea tomato dish! yum yum!

xxxx

When he said that to charlotte about Gary? Definitely!

I had a coffee and m&s pasta thing. Not great but not too bad. My leg is better now anyway so doing a stretch session with PT and bootcamp. So that will burn things off XxxX.

She was!!

We watched it last night. I cried! Kyle is a total douche... I did feel so sorry for Charlotte but wish she had been a bit more tactful about it xxx

He was but I also get where he was coming from in reality, he should have just kept things to himself! xxxx

Sorry for the late post ladies! today has been tidy desk day at work and mine was a mess!

Mine is lovely and tidy now and I feel all organised again :)

Yesterday was a bit off plan but I'm so exhausted I've been craving sugar

Eats for today:

B - Overnight oats, banana
S - Dark choc
L - leftover chicken, chickpea, chorizo tomato dish with quninoa
S - nuts and raisins, 1/2 protein shake if I fancy it
D - Chicken curry I think! not sure i'm really fancying it though ....

We've got a little profiterole dish to share too :)

xxxx

Domino's is happening for tea!!

hi jessy! Great run!!! I have had to skim through your diary so I get no geordie shore spoilers haha I've not seen it yet!
hope the leg is ok now? and your car is still as sexy as ever!?

Back