Todays News Of The World

Piella!!!

Theres a small feature in the NOTW today about a girl who went from 22st to 9 stone!!
She looks great!
And it makes a nice change for the sun/NOTW to even mention CD. They are usually very shady about it.

Oh and who has tried lighter life lemon bars-What a dream!!!!

Yeh I did think that too
She looks about my size (12) so I was wondering just what Id look like at 9 stone-weird!

Whats red tops??

I cant belive all the horrible comments about her! is it any supprise any of us put on weight when we have people like that to deal with!

I thought that she had lost all the weight on CD but it's a wonderful achievement no matter what method, good on her.:)

Yeh I did think that too
She looks about my size (12) so I was wondering just what Id look like at 9 stone-weird!

Whats red tops??
The red tops are the newspapers with the red banners, usually the ones with all the scandals and gossip like the sun, daily mirror/star, basically take what they say with a pinch of salt ;).

I cant belive all the horrible comments about her! is it any supprise any of us put on weight when we have people like that to deal with!
I was just about to post the same.We.re damed if we do & damed if we dont.Its a no win world out there.I do think she looks bigger than a size 8 but all the same she looks good.

I'm happy for her that she lost the weight but feel sad that is was so she could have more sex I think thats the wrong message to send out but then again that is News of the World for you. Also It looks like her nose has changed shape whitch I didn't know happened when you lost weight? I think she proberbly is a size 8 as her hips look very slim I think the vertical striped shirt does no one any favours I know people warn about horizontal stripes but personally even when I've lost my weight I am going to avoid all stripes lol. Also remember the camera adds 10lbs although I not quite sure how or why that happens? I might post a thread and see If anyone can shed light on that saying xxxx

That's why I never read the comments on newpaper articles I read or anything else with opinions from idiots with nothing better to do than put people down, makes me mad.:mad:

Well done to her, she looks great. Got to laugh at the typical News of the World angle on the story though, as well as despair of (some) human nature after reading some of the comments under the article. Spiteful, mean people :(

Just found the online link. She looks good now although i find it hard to believe she is only 9st, she looks a bit heavier than that at 5ft 7, although you now what the red tops are like.

.... lol... I thought you meant she was wearing a red top and that they are unflattering! :)

Back