Todays results

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Just been weighed and another 4lbs gone

which makes 3 stones gone in 7 weeks - am so pleased about that :party0011::party0011::party0011:

oh

and just 1lb over that :D

Am chuffed to bits and am the lightest I have been in years :D:D:D

well done hun thats a brilliant loss.
3 stone in 7 weeks is fantastic.
really pleased for ya x

well done, fabby loss :D x

3 stone!!! AMAZING!!!

well done hun- you're a star!

x

Hi Jools,
very well done to you, you must be delighted with that. Must be feeling and looking different now. you are a third of the way there, that is a great achievement, well done.
Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done, three stone in seven weeks is just wonderful.You must be so pleased. Add to that the fact that you must really be able to see a big difference in yourself now. Keep going in the right direction.

well done thats brilliant overall and for the week.

Hiya Jools, that is just absolutely fantastic! You're a superstar. It's so lovely to see you chuffed to bits. Isn't it fabulous to feel totally different about yourself.

I'm so pleased for you.

Well done hun congrats!

Thanks all. I feel absolutely fabulous. I never would have believed that I could do it but thanks to all you guys and this forum for all the support - enforcing my own self belief and willpower - I now believe that anything is possible.

I can see the difference in myself in that my face it less puffy than it used to be and my feet are now a normal size (they used to swell into little balloons specially when its hot weather), my skirts dont fit anymore as they are falling off me, my shoes are like flip flops they are so loose and there is room between my tummy and the car steering wheel now. I can walk and talk without puffing like a little steam train, I can run up the stairs at work.

Surprisingly though my hips are aching like mad which I did not have before I started to lose weight. Not sure why but am wondering if my hips are adjusting to carrying the less weight.

All I can is roll on the 17's and beyond :D :D :D

xxx

Back