Today's the day

Well it's now Monday and the start of my RC dieting journey. I had gained more weight than I had originally thought; so I now have 3 stones and 2lbs to lose. I am actually looking forward to losing weight and changing my dreadful eating habits. You finally reach a time in your life when you know it is the right time to take control and work hard at changing your life.
So here goes. I will keep Monday's as my weigh in day, so hopefully it should help me to stay on track at the weekends.:)

hi & welcome ,mon is agood day 2 start ,had my 1st wi today?its exciting when starting something nu,u seem focused sure u will be fine ,this is avery friendly board so if u need help there is plentyof advice here ru starting on the 2wk kickstart?good luck on ur rc journey

Last edited:
How exciting ... I remember the first day I went to class and the shock I got when I got off the scales!! However, I did the exercise class and came out feeling good about my choice.

If you do it at home please try to include exercise by doing one of Rosemary's dvd's, or anyone elses. I find Rosemary's are particularly good for those who have never exercised before (some I have opened once and they were too hard so are still in the cupboard, never used again.)

Any help you need there is the RC website and RC.TV and of course, the ladies on here will help as much as possible.

Good luck

Back