Attack Todays the day

Hello, good luck to you both... I just finished attack 5 days and 7lbs gone. It seemed very easy too. I can't contain my excitement about eating some greens today :) andso far, my chocoholic days are over,thanks to this diet I am literally not even thinking about it anymore x

Hey I'm Louise! Day one of attack too!' what are you eating today? Brekkie was scrambled egg? Not sure about lunch or tea what are you guys having xxx

I had oatbran with milk for breakfast and have two boiled eggs and a yogurt for dinnner. Tea will be some chicken and herbs.

I plan 6 days attack.

=)

Boiled eggs for breaky
Oatbran porridge for lunch n chicken tikka for tea and ff vanilla yogurt
Am I having enough protein ??? See I used to do the Atkins alot so I dont wanna eat too much meat as I'll start being sick of it as i did on the Atkins
Gonna for a walk later on too ... Feel all positive at the moment :)

Good luck Babycakes! I also started today. Just had chicken tikka for dinner with an oatbran pancake. I was not hungry at all!

Hi All,

I started today too - very excited. Was going to start yesterday but was having a nightmare so put it to today. Feeling very positive I have had:

Brekkie - Dukan porridge - slight mistake in that I put it in microwave and it went over the tops. Ooops I managed to stay calm though and didnt take it as a bad omen.

Mid morning - yoghurt f/f with sweetener

Lunch - Chicken

Afternoon - 6 crabsticks and some more yoghurt

Tea - Tuna omelette

Plus just over 1 and a half litres of water and some diet coke.

Good luck everyone xxx

I started today too....

B- oatbran porridge
L- chicken lots of!!!
D- fish grilled with herbs

End... Night all x fingers crossed we all do well tomorrow x

Good luck everyone :)

I am starting today also.

I've filled up a jug of water to mark 1 pint in the fridge so I can measure my water intake, and I just pour it into cups throughout the day until I've drank 1.5litres :)

Just had two yoghurts (fat free) and two hard boiled eggs for my snack.

Think for lunch I'm going to have pancake with salmon and fried eggs. I can have the yolk with these ones as I only ate the egg whites on my boiled ones.

I have for tonight grilled chicken breasts I think but not sure what to have with it...

Going to make some oat bran muffins as well for my snacking tonight... Oo

Back