Today's WI

Cazuk1976

Fistly, can I thank everyone who responded to my struggling message yesterday.

I had my weigh in today, and imagine my surprise when they told me I LOST 3lbs!!! I was absolutely gobsmacked, i seriously thought I was going to be the same or gain, so I am truly over the moon, and my happiness with LT has returned and I am once again, happy to continue with it til i get to my target!

So thanks again everyone who helped me get through the bad times!! All I can say is thank goodness for this forum, I would surely have given up without all your support and encouragement!!

Well done to you. Hope this gives you the spurt to keep going in the right direction.

hi,
congrats on your weight loss today, glad you are settled back into it and feeling better. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done on your loss! Hopefully this will keep you going for your next week!

Good luck & I hope you're feeling better about everything! :)

Hannah

excellent!!

and even better it has given you back your mojo!!

Well done hun xxx

Wahey Caz, that's just brilliant! Well done sweetie! Sometimes it pays off to expect the worse as we get a lovely surprise!

Keep going strong and doing what you are doing. Goal will be here sooner than you think!

Aww thanks you all for your fantastic support, couldn't have done it without you all :)

Well done! woop woop!

Well done Caz :) it can be hard to stay motivated sometimes but i hope that helps!

Well done Caz- good to see you made up! xx

Good for you - keep up the good work :D

Back