Toddlers!!!

Tut now you tell me!! lol x

Could have been babysitting hun! lol xx

Now the hard work begins :( My little girl was in a bed at 18 months. I trained her in a week to go to bed awake and get herself to sleep...it was hard work. The first night I got in bed with her, the second I just put my head on her pillow, but my body out of the bed, the next I held her hand, the next I sat there reassuring her I was there, but no physical contact, the next I sat on her toybox at the otherside of the room, the next I was outside of the door reassuring her she was alright.........it took hours some nights for her to go to sleep, but after one week I could put her in bed at 7.30 awake and she got herself to sleep. (sorry for rambling, but I think you get my drift!!!).

HAHAHA Yeah...my sister thinks that tooo...i have 4 kids most wends 2 yr, 3yr, 5yrs & 11yrs !!!!!!
She'll have to repay it tho when i get slim and finally get a social life and me time!!!

Now the hard work begins :( My little girl was in a bed at 18 months. I trained her in a week to go to bed awake and get herself to sleep...it was hard work. The first night I got in bed with her, the second I just put my head on her pillow, but my body out of the bed, the next I held her hand, the next I sat there reassuring her I was there, but no physical contact, the next I sat on her toybox at the otherside of the room, the next I was outside of the door reassuring her she was alright.........it took hours some nights for her to go to sleep, but after one week I could put her in bed at 7.30 awake and she got herself to sleep. (sorry for rambling, but I think you get my drift!!!).
Best way of doing it ... xx

Fancy another this weekend hun?!

Argh Shaz!!!! lol when Millie was about 10 months she wouldnt go in her cot so she was in a bed then with her safety rail! I have been through the whole lying next to her thing and she goes down great now so hopefully she will in her bed!!!! xx

Lol, why not makes no difference as long as she likes boys toys .....they're allll boys!!!

Hey she likes boys i kow that much!! Already:eek: xx

:D:D:D:D:D LIL!!!!! xxx

Ive only just got her to sleep properly!! lol xx

Seriously tho if you ever need me time i will watch her for you xx i always wanted a girl....but i'll be dammed if i am having anymore kids 2 is plenty hehe and the best one are the ones you can give back

trac I have a creche here in Ireland so its baby baby baby all day long.I would stall on the bed for a while cause she is still little and she will just start to come into you out of habit.I would lower the side of the cot so she can fall out a bit more safely and not get a hopper. However I have one little guy here who hasn't slept in a cot since he was one!So kids are determined little buggers and if Millie is one of them sod the rules and get her a beautiful bed

I love reading through things like this because it makes you realise there is no right and wrong answers. We all do what we feel is right for our child. If we had more then one we might do different things according to their little personalities.

Lol she is 1 of those kids ffbb!!! And some!! She came 10 weeks early for that reason i reckon lol. I thought it was a little early too as like you say she will get out out of habit and might not really understand xxx

Back