Toddlers!!!

Lol Lil xx

my little guy just turned two,,put him into his own bed a few months back,,and he has yet to get out of it,,he goes straight to bed and off to sleep,,bless him,,he never comes back down the stairs or anything,,

Oooh that sounds good Tanya! xx

Hi Tracey! Sorry to join late in the thread!

Just wondering if the base of her cot can be lowered more? My youngest is just 2 and she done the same thing couple of nights ago so i lowered the base!! You would think i would learn after already having 2!! You never do tho!! xx
How are you feeling now hun? Better i hope xxxxx

its only my opinion i understand everyone has thier own but if shes climbing out she is big enough for a bed,you could try putting a matteress on the floor a friend of mine did that with all 4 of hers,but its all down to mothers intuition if you think shes to young then you are proberly right xx

Millie is 18 months going on 18 im sure! Might get her a kind size actually! I am going to do it tomorrow guys!!!
Rhian her cot is at its lowest lol xxx

its only my opinion i understand everyone has thier own but if shes climbing out she is big enough for a bed,you could try putting a matteress on the floor a friend of mine did that with all 4 of hers,but its all down to mothers intuition if you think shes to young then you are proberly right xx
I'm with lil i did it with my boys... i think if they want to get out ...they will by hook or crook xxx

lol now the fun begins,i have 2 girls once they are in their bed my first daughter was an angel,but my second gets out of bed and comes into our room 99% of the time i let her stay but i have made a rod for my own back now,so i would not put a gate on her door just leave the landing light on with her door ajar if she comes is your room PUT HER STRAIGHT BACK TO BED !!! lol good luck x

Ha! Get her a king size bed!! Doubt she will fall out of that and she probably wont be able to find the end to climb out of it!! Cutie!! x

lol thanks hun i am warned! xx

lol where from lil x

And well cheap
Haha lillie you are nuts n very lovely xx

That is gorgeous ill have that Mills can have mine lol xx

Awwwwww gorgeous! Nic she is already a bloody diva lol xx

Awwwwww gorgeous! Nic she is already a bloody diva lol xx
But they are sooooo cute!!! i am soo glad i didnt have a girl...i would be BROKE always lol

Back