toilet issue.............

I agree with Molly, fibreclear won't help clear your constipation, if anything it'll make it worse. I take meds which have constipation as a side effect so combined with tfr its a nightmare. I take 3 dulcolax instead of 2 and it works a treat (2 tends not to have an effect on me). It should be noted that taking Laxatives every day can cause a lazy bowel and renders them useless. When this happens you need to stop taking them for a week or so and usually they start working again.

If its really been a month since you moved your bowels I'd advocate seeking medical attention promptly. Not only can it be toxic to your body but the fact you're now in pain is a warning sign. If you've not been by Monday see your gp, don't wait any longer else you may end up hospitalised. I don't mean to frighten you but this is very serious and needs addressing without delay.

I had the same problem with constipation caused by meds containing codeine. I used the ordinary fibogel, not the orange or lemon varieties, and took a sachet every morning and night. Initially though I did have a colonic cos I hadn't been in a couple of weeks and was so uncomfortable.

Now it's easy, branflakes every morning for breakfast:D

Back