toilet probs

mama267

hi can anyone tell me if this is normal
been on lt since monday but haven`t been for pooh since then felt bit bloated today and full of wind but couldn`t go some advice of anyone please:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Each person is so different,I didn't go for a week and then had an upset stomach for 5 days. It will settle down. Maybe you need some laxatives. Are you drinking enough? :sick0019:

sounds normal to me so far...though tonight I have suffered from opp problem!!:confused:

hi. im on my third week but last week i as totally constipated.evn tho i had been drinking 4 ltr of water everyday. i had to resort to duclax... they were heaven for me

Get sum Fibreclear from pharm. i bung sum in every drink (tasteless) and i am alot better..

thanks guys will see how i feel tomorrow and maybe get something

one of the joys of the program sorry. try some dulcolax once a week or so just to get some moverment in that department.

Good luck!

My family think I'm mad coz I dance around the house when I have been!!!!!!

I manage on just Fibreclear in 2 shakes a day but I have some Dulcolax at the ready just in case!!!

x

Well contrary to what the others have said I would say it is definitely not normal. if it goes on much longer you will be get constipated and then the paid will kick in. I would suggest doing a "clear out" wiht Dulcolax or Senokot and then take Fibresure capsules. You can get them in the chemist in the vitamins section. It says on the packet to take 2 x 3 times a day but I take 3 x 2 times a day. And I also try to take it at a time when I'm having shake etc. It definitely hasn't effected ketosis and I think the losses speak for themselves.

Happy pooing! And best of luck on your journey.

Back