Toilet trouble....

cezza

Can anyone help. Am on day 6 and I still haven't bin to the loo, I feel like I want to but it just won't come (sorry gross I know), I've taken laxatives overnight and fibre in my shakes but still nothin, is this normal? Gettin v uncomfortable now

my chemist said its ok to go only twice a week... she seems happy when i told her that...............

although to go i have been taking dulclux... that fibergell stuff dont do anything for me....

maybee give the old dulclux a go...

Day one for me, but bought some fibreclear in ready!, freind said it helped her. Hope you go soon

Jane:8855:

Hi honey, any luck yet? I find sipping warm water helps, also try a deep hot bath and massage your tummy clockwise for about 10 mins while you are in the bath.
If you're feeling like its there but won't come out, try sitting on the loo with your knees higher than your hips (put a stool under your feet) and pretend you are blowing bubbles!
My little girl suffered really badly with constipation recently and this really helped!
Good luck,
Fiona

If you are really stuck (pardon the pun!) then get some glycerin suppositories from the chemist. They really do work.
I've only been twice in the 8 days I've been on lipotrim, though. I think because there's such a small amount going in, there isn't much to come out!
Good luck!

Hey Cezza I hope things are "moving" along for you...

Hi, you will b glad to hear I finally went this afternoon, I've had a really awfull weekend with it I must say and had to resort to a supositary in the end as nothin else worked. I am really worried about bein like this the whole time so have got fibreclear and meds at the ready

Hiya hun, so glad to hear you have managed to go. Hopefully once you get used to this, your body will get used to it and you won't have any problems.
I've gone the other way today and daren't go more than 10 feet from the loo!
All fun and games isn't it?

What works for me is green tea.

Try having a cup of green tea first thing in the morning. It really does the trick!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Thx both, I'll try anything! Was thinkin 'i can't do this' but feeling ok now and hopfully a one off, looking forward to weigh in tomorrow !

Ooh, lots of luck for the weigh in! The first week is the hardest, I'm 10 days in now and its not difficult at all.
Hope you have a great loss, make sure you come on here quick and tell us all about it!

Back