1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy TOM....scoffed everything.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by limmy, 2 February 2014 Social URL.

1. limmy

limmy Member

Ate 93 Syns on Friday, had impromptu night out last night so pints & bn picking all day & saying lil prayers dh brings home a Chinese on way home from pub tonight

What is wrong with me? All because its time of the month.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. green eyed monster

green eyed monster Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    dont be too hard on yourself.

x

4. daydreamer25

daydreamer25 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't have tom and I am the same this weekend (I am blaming the rubbish weather lol) I ate a Mars bar and a snowball Saturday morning and sausage roll and ketchup for lunch went out that night and a load of them frozen cocktails for pre-drinks and on the cocktails and daiquiris (and shots) thennn chips from the kebab shop and a kfc Sunday lunch time!! I am not sure if anyone can beat that, I just pray it isn't about 6lb on! To be fair it is out of my system now, and tasted so good :)

5. limmy

limmy Member

I had curry yesterday & it wasn't too bad but demolished loads of biscuits today, I'm resigning myself to fact I'll be up & thinking its just this one week & maybe its just something I needed to do...

So back on 100% tomorrow.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.