New start needed

do you know kym thats so true just put all my uniform in wash oh put other 2 lots on line so be a busy ironing day tomorrow x x x

Thanks everyone :)

I'm doing Ok but my legs are a welling in the heat so doubt I will get an accurate weigh in now on Monday. I can't take this heat it is so humid here!

Do t think I will be buying more sf shakes as they are not filling and it makes it hard. Plus full of sugar. But going to be healthy eating :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Jayde,

I have found that upping my water intake has helped a lot with keeping the leg swelling at bay. I switched my morning cup of tea to a pint glass of water and try to drink at least another litre of water through the working day in addition to tea/coffee. Possibly some of the gain on the scales is due to the heat too.

Also, not sure if it works for everyone, I discovered by accident that eating watermelon has a diurectic effect. Worth a go if you like it.

That's another bad thing about this heat isn't it, trying to keep mobile, only to flush, sweat like mad, ache and swell.

I really don't like summer - I'm a proper winter baby - you can always add layers.... can't take them off after a certain point to cool off though!

here here love im a winter girl x x

I'm upping my water :) legs seem a bit better today.

I do t really like winter either lol, just in the middle is fine by me!

Had a good food day so far. Got to sort out dinner in a min then avoid the evening snacks!

this weather is just making me feel sick now its horrid weather all warm no air

I hate it too m'lovelies, today at the care home the windows didn't open wider than 2/3 fingers width and the heating was also on...!!!!

Sat here trying to cool off before a shower to head to the doctors this morning. hate this weather with a passion.

I hate it too m'lovelies, today at the care home the windows didn't open wider than 2/3 fingers width and the heating was also on...!!!!

Sat here trying to cool off before a shower to head to the doctors this morning. hate this weather with a passion.
i do to love im off to drs tomorrow not working till the afternoon x x

I am a winter girl too, I am melting!

Hope the water helps with the leg swelling hun xxxx

hi jayde how are you x x :D

Hiya chezz and everyone else I here :) I've been much better and back to losing again. Lost another 5 lbs since I last Wi so back down to 24.8 not going near 25 again!!! Feel free to join me in my diary in silver as I'm more likely to post there :)

New start has been had! Yay

hi jayde darling im so happy for you hun me and you are so a like
but hey we are fighting again and like yourself i do not want to go to the 25s again i hoping there behind me know up and down thats been me but back x x x

Well done on the loss hun xxx

Morning lovely, hope you're feeling good today and that your hangover has gone ;) :)

Back