Tomato Soup?? Yuk!

weasey

Gold Member
How can they call that tomato soup?! Pale pink in colour and has no taste in common with tomato soup that I can determine! Glad I only bought one pack.

Do any of you actually like it?

oh no, i selected tomato soup as 1 of my 3 savoury choices for 4 weeks, eeek lol

To be fair I still ate it! Unless it makes me physically gag if I've paid for it I will eat it! I think the trick is to forget that it's meant to be tomato soup...

Ahem, there's a lonnnng boring thread from me somewhere on this very subject. However, the one I had a huge battle with (I bought two boxes = 14 sachets so was determined to make it edible) is NOT the S&S but the Dietimeal version which I eventually made edible, but not without an heroic effort. I won't be ordering the S&S version, which might be similar. What is it about tomatoes.....I've been dreaming about them, perhaps it's because they are such a no-no -how can such an innocent looking thing be so loaded with carbs! It's going to be my first 'taste' treat at goal!

Oh me too Giza, I miss tomatoes so much. But I've never liked tomato soup so after all this, I'm glad that i never even bothered to try it

I didn't think it was too bad - an acquired taste maybe!

Ooh very weird colour. very weird smell.
I took one into work today for lunch. I forced myself to eat it. Thankfully I only have 2 more of them to go. Definately be a back of the box job.I used to put a sweetex in the lighter life one to make it bearable so this may be an option

Back