Tomato soup

Trash

Still fighting
The verdict is............
Still out on it! :confused:

I was expecting it to be really disgusting but first taste I thought "oh no cant drink this" but second taste it seemed better ....I've drank it all and would prob have it again think it could grow on me!

I didn't even manage a mouthful, spat it out and made a Chicken + Mushroom lol.
Ya braver than me!

Lol how is the chick and mush may get them for next week if i manage to survive that long am so hungry right now! Mind u - just cooked family their tea so thats not helped i guess! x

I'm not a fan of the Tomato Soup. I only really like the chicken and mushroom and leek and potato. iv'e tried them all. Also not a fan of Porridge to say the least lol. ;-)

its not the flavour of it I don't like, its the colour and texture - somehow it is so different from the others x

Well done for persevering! It is the only soup - bar Brocolli and cheese (and I think they no longer exist!!) that I don't like x

I add curry powder or chilli powder to some of the soups to try and spice them up. Mushroom with curry is a particular favourite.

Nearly threw up when I had the tomato soup, so never tried it a second time.

I found that if I added the tomato soup to little room temperature water first and mixed it, then added in the boiling water it mixed better. And, I put it in a bowl and grind fresh pepper over it. I love it.

I don't like tomato soup normally, but the Cambridge one is ok. In fact I have ordered more for week 3 lol

Back