Attack Tomorrow is day 1...

I started today with the attack phase, baked the cheesecake last night so that I don't have to do that today and I 've just finished baking the cookies. Not bad though, even though it's a lot of air :D

I've not tried anything like the cheesecake yet. But coped with day 3 and lost another 2 lb! Day 4 here I come.............

X

Good luck on your 4th day Pumpkin! It's great to hear that you lose weight day by day.

Try cheesecake hun! It's one of the best. ;)

Which cheesecake recipe are you using in attack?

Ok I need advice. What do you guys do when/if you fall off the wagon? I'm super motivated to get through attack, but been wondering what the best plan when life is just against you. Do you restart attack? Ignore the day and don't count it to your attack days?

Reason I'm asking is boss is treating us all to lunch (pizza :-( ) I'm going to do my best to resist and think I'll manage but wondering what the outcome would be if I caved, hoping that will help with the resisting process

I would also like to know what cheesecake I could make for attack, can't remember seeing a recipe for it and that's just the sort of thing I want at the moment.

Thanks all!
X

I resisted pizza! But I did have 1.3% fat cottage cheese :-(

So I have another question, when I worked out my true weight, it said 6 days on attack and loose 5lbs. So my question, I've now lost the 5lbs so do I move on to cruise? Is the weight lost or the number of days on attack the target?

Ta x

Do you restart attack? Ignore the day and don't count it to your attack days?

Reason I'm asking is boss is treating us all to lunch (pizza :-( )

X

Just don't do it - make an excuse, say your doctor has ruled out pizza, say you'd love to, but you have an urgent errand to run...

- or simply pick something else on the menu, like a salad nicoise without dressing, or steak with out chips.

You are going to face many more difficult moments than a free pizza lunch - and everytime you say "just this once" it whittles away your chance of sticking to the diet.

And what would be the result if you did eat a pizza?

Ketosis would stop, undoing all the work you did in attack, and you will stall.

You will start to gain water weight again, and the scales will stall, or move upwards.

Worst of all - you will feel ravenously hungry as your blood sugar levels drop again in the afternoon, and before you know it, you've said yes to a pud, or a biscuit or three, or that birthday cake Marge in accounts brought in - and you are right back where you started.

Yes Pumpkin, you certainly deserve a pat on the back!
Well done!
Red :heartpump:

PS Could you input your stats on your profile as it helps other members to know them when giving advice. Thanks!

Humf! Put on a lb yesterday. I know the lose is bound to fluctuate and I won't always loose but still not nice. But on positive side it was only a lb. Not too horrendous. X

Back