Tomorrow is the start of my new beginning

Tomorrow I start Slim and Save. In truth I'm feeling a bit apprehensive. I did a VLCD over 20 years ago and lost 3 stone and managed to keep it off for quite a while. However, 20 years on and after 2 children and much over indulgence I now need to lose atleast six stone (eek:eek:, have never admitted that before!:eek:).

I have spent sometime looking at the various posts and photo's on here and some of you have been kind enough to answer my questions. So thank you to those who have contributed to the forum so far. I believe that they have helped my mind set to sucessfully complete the challenge this time. I am sure that I will continue to benefit from posts on this site and welcome any communication from others on their journey to a healthier life.

So here goes, onwards and downwards;)

Good luck!!!

you'll do fab :) don't worry
xoxo

Good luck. You've done what I did. I spent a whole month lurking before I started and I'm convinced it made a huge difference to my staying power and determination xx

Good luck, and look forward to seeing your progress!!! xxxx

You'll soon have that knocked on the head chick, it's so fast, it's blooming amazing! :)

You're in the right place! This is such an amazing and supportive forum. Good luck!

Back