Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mustdoit, 3 October 2006 Social URL.

1. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

hello to you all ......looking forward to getting started inspired by all your posts .........want to loose 56 pounds .......will log in and let you know how i'm doing ....thanks u all susan
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Hi Susan
    Good luck on your weightloss journey.
    Remember to drink lots of water.
    Try to take it a bit easy the fist few days.
    Looking forward,hearing about your journey.
    Sending positive vibes for tomorrow
  4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

WW of luck!! As Libbie said...water water water!!! I have dound it quite hard today to drink lots but it keeps the hunger away!
  5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

LighterLife then CD
    Hi there.

Good luck on your journey. Glug the water but do so consistently.

The best advice I can give you is to throw yourself into thinking about that weeks topic covered in group whilst you are at home. The more you can pinpoint and deal with your issues, the easier the diet will be to do and the better you will do at maintaining your weight :D

Good luck, you have a great bunch of people doing VLCD's that are all here to help you, dstract you through the hard times and share in you successes ;)
  6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

thanks x 1000

thanks so much ......will need all your help and advice inthe coming days and weeks .....and hope i can input as well xx:)
  7. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and Welcome! :D
    Great to have you on board, and wish you an easy start.. as easy as it can be! Have no doubt about it being worthwhile though! ((hugs))

You'll input alright! :) in inspiration at the losses you'll be posting! :D
  8. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

We are all here for each other.
    your input will be welcome.
    Keep posting that way you help not only yourself but everyone
    Good luck
  9. Shadow

Shadow Member

Hiya Mustdoit

good luck with starting LighterLife...keep us posted on how you are feeling. I'm guessing at this moment you are feeling excited, and rightly so. Here's to you shrinking!
  10. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Lighter Life
    Good luck and enjoy your journey! I have just hit 100 days today and never in a million years thought I would get this far!

Keep drinking the water, I know everyone says it but it is the key to this diet.

We are all here for you every step of the way.

CAROLYNE42XX Failure is not an Option

Hiya Mustdoit
    You'll be changing you name soon from MUSTDOIT to CANDOIT and you will.

Keep us posted hun.
  12. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

well done flopster must be proud of yourself much did you loose in your 100days the bubbly water !!
  13. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Lighter Life
    Hi Susan

I wasn't 100% abstinent (I had a few nibbles and an odd meal along the way) but when I weighed myself first thing this morning I was 11st 11lbs which means I have lost 3st 4lbs. Having said that I tend to way anything up to 4lbs more in an evening at official WI which is a bit of a bummer.

Carolyne who is in my group has lost 4.5stone and she has been 100% abstinent.

Good luck, it is an amazing journey and even with "just" a 3 stone loss the difference in me is amazing - I have gone from a size 22/24 to a 14/16.
  14. Ann2shoes

Ann2shoes Ann2shoes

Dear Susan,
    Good luck with LL. It`s absolutely brilliant. Here`s a few tips for getting the water down.
    Don`t drink really cold water, it seems to go down slower.
    Drink stilll and fizzy if you like both.
    Try mixing fizzy and still water together, half and half, I quite like it.
    When you are allowed flavours (if you feel you need them), just add a pinch as they are quite sweet.
    Drink from 3/4 litre bottles, the half litre ones don`t last long!
    NEVER go anywhere without your bottle (and check where the loos are!).
    Mix and match your sachets and soups, there are some interesting combinations!
    Keep focussed - it`s worth it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.