Toned leggys!

rachy1986

Guys I need some advice on tried and tested exercise methods to get my legs toned!The bottom half of my legs are fine,but from the knee upwards its cellulite central.Im going on holiday in 6 weeks and although I aim to loose 2 stone by then,I want my legs to look smoother in a bikini....help!
xxx

i no that feeling!

I lost a lot of weight off my legs (when i was doing SW) doing some hardcore walking with my dog. Up hills, over countryside terrain and what not. Also running on something resistant like sand is meant to be really good for your legs.
:)

First time round I lost all of my cellulite. Every last scrap. My secret? Walking. I walk like a demon, but as long as you're getting 10000 steps in you'll do alright. Also if you want to splash out on a treatment, I'm rather a fan of the Universal Contour Wrap but I make no scientific cellulite claims on its behalf!

Agree with above.
Also really good toning DVD.
Must include lunges and lots!

I would love to get rid of my cellulite!!! I don't get to walk much though as I work in an office but might start going walking with my OH as he loves hiking and stuff

Back