tonights menu.....

Alyce

Hello guys,

My o/h has been on call all week (he's a lift engeneer, gets people who are stuck in lifts out and fixes them lol!!!!!) and as i dont live with him, as i live in West Yorkshire and he lives in Liverpool, i thought i'd make him a fab 3 course meal this evening when he gets in from work just to let him know i love him ;) (gushy i know!!! lol)

Soooo sticking to the original plan and trying to make it yummy as possible this is what i'm making...

Starter:
Prawn cocktail ( with home made reduced fat seafood sauce) 3 syns

Main - Chicken breasts, stuffed with quark, garlic, onions, and chilli's wraped in lean bacon, searved with SW chips (HEXB) and salad

Pudding: Freshly cut pinapple boat with strawberrys, apples, and scoopes of frozen fat free mullar strawberry yogurt.

does this sound ok???:confused:

:)

Alyce x

i left my pack on the kitchen side at my rents and forgot to pick it up before i left for the weekend :( was going to make some chocolate cake with custard. Ah well, he is trying to lose weigh too, i hope he likes it, if not i bought him a whisper from asda this morning so that will have to do him lol :D x

i left my pack on the kitchen side at my rents and forgot to pick it up before i left for the weekend :( was going to make some chocolate cake with custard.

Hahahahaha! You shot down my feeble attempt to be funny, he really IS being deprived of that joy!

lol :D he better like it now!!! lol x

Very Abigail's Party lol....

well done getting a 3 course meal on 3 syns..... Means if he doesn't like it you can eat the Wispa.

xx

ha yes!!! best not tell him i've bought it - just in case ;p x

Don't forget the basque and suspenders :eek:

well it went well - apart from he didnt like quark cheese and ended up scraping it out of the chicken!!! lol
x

Back