Tonights tea

Kelly85

Ive had lean steak, 2 sausages from morrisons the eat smart ones (1 syn), sw chips, frylighted egg and baked beans. Im having fruit after as none of that is superfree. I had salad with an egg and 2 light babybels earlier for lunch and mullerlight yoghurt. Is that ok for extra easy day? Thanks, it's only my first week and tried to make something that wasn't a sw recipe! x

did u have breakfast 2? and yes thats perfectly fine on an extraeasy day! xx

nattynoo22 said:
did u have breakfast 2? and yes thats perfectly fine on an extraeasy day! xx

No I didn't, I'm not very good with eating in the morning. Everyday ive woken up thinking I'll have some today and I've got porridge and milk in ready but never want it! I've been doing ee a week now and only 1 day have I eaten my hex a and b. Had beans on toast one day and babble today but finding it very hard to have them! x

some people arent breakfast ppl id love to be one of those ppl! haha as long as u make up for it with superfree and free food during the day you'll do great! when is your weigh day? xx

nattynoo22 said:
some people arent breakfast ppl id love to be one of those ppl! haha as long as u make up for it with superfree and free food during the day you'll do great! when is your weigh day? xx

Thanks for replying! Weigh in is tonight!! I'm eating salad for lunch most days with babybel and ham or egg but only 1 slice of ham but most teas so far haven't had superfree in them unless I put extra salad or veg with them. When I haven't had many superfree in my tea I have a bowl of apple, kiwi and grapes with yoghurt after!

Are you doing slimming world? x

Back