Tonights tea

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Kelly85, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kelly85

Kelly85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Ive had lean steak, 2 sausages from morrisons the eat smart ones (1 syn), sw chips, frylighted egg and baked beans. Im having fruit after as none of that is superfree. I had salad with an egg and 2 light babybels earlier for lunch and mullerlight yoghurt. Is that ok for extra easy day? Thanks, it's only my first week and tried to make something that wasn't a sw recipe! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nattynoo22

nattynoo22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    did u have breakfast 2? and yes thats perfectly fine on an extraeasy day! xx

4. Kelly85

Kelly85 Full Member

Diet:
    No I didn't, I'm not very good with eating in the morning. Everyday ive woken up thinking I'll have some today and I've got porridge and milk in ready but never want it! I've been doing ee a week now and only 1 day have I eaten my hex a and b. Had beans on toast one day and babble today but finding it very hard to have them! x

5. nattynoo22

nattynoo22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    some people arent breakfast ppl id love to be one of those ppl! haha as long as u make up for it with superfree and free food during the day you'll do great! when is your weigh day? xx

6. Kelly85

Kelly85 Full Member

Diet:
    Thanks for replying! Weigh in is tonight!! I'm eating salad for lunch most days with babybel and ham or egg but only 1 slice of ham but most teas so far haven't had superfree in them unless I put extra salad or veg with them. When I haven't had many superfree in my tea I have a bowl of apple, kiwi and grapes with yoghurt after!

Are you doing slimming world? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.