Tonight's weigh in HURRAH

slendablenda

Gold Member
10 stone gone.
Another milestone passed!
I was introduced as "The 10 stone lady"!
How did I ever carry her around......?
Tonight we merged with another group who have just finished Foundation.
They seem very nice and our counsellor asked each of us how much we've lost so far - in total 50 stone

Attachments

• 100_0233.jpg
    100_0233.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 66
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy096:

You have come such a long way lady, :character00255:and you are rockin it!!! :D

You looked great tonight, and in all the excitement, I don;t think it sunk in until after you left that you had said you lost 10 stone!!!!!!!:worthy:

Marvelous!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!
:party0038::clap::party0038:

oh my word!!!!! wat a star u r.. you look like a different person and so much younger ..well done you u look fab hunny xx

Thanks BL

Here we are -mutual appreciation society.
I thought you looked fabulous in your Karen Millen jacket.
What a pair of fashion queens we are turning into.
I hope our success helps others who are struggling at the moment.
Good luck everyone.
Hi Last Straw :wave_cry:
Maybe we can get to RTM together.
How much more do you want to lose?

Omg just been looking at your pictures, how much of an inspiration you are to others like me a newbie.You look amazing. Looking and you and Blonde Logic really does make my hairs stand up on end to think that one day i maybe like you both!!

Thank you ladies

Thanks very much. I can't believe it myself. I keep expecting to wake up and find it has been a dream and I'm still a large lady. I've got about another stone to go before RTM then I think the hard part starts - wish me luck.............:character00100::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::character00100::giggle:

Well done Slenda! You look about 20 years younger too. I'm sure you feel FABULOUS. And just in time for looking super sexy for the festive season too.
Here's to losing a whole person in weight. It rocks!!
Well done xxx

oh u look amazing well done i gasped when read ur post!! flipping heck xxxx

well done and well done again to you for losing 10 stones, i would love to see your before and after photos?? i only saw your thumbnail photo, which is you now, you have a lovely figure.

God you look amazing!!!!!!! Well done!

xx

Back