Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Toning Exercises whilst on SS/SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Yummy Mummy xx, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Yummy Mummy xx

Yummy Mummy xx Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Go Lower
    Hiya!

I was just wondering if any one knew what sort of exercises or DVDs to do whilst on SS/SS+ as I realise you cant do too much of calorie burning stuff etc!

Any DVDs or classes anyone would recommend to tone up would be greatly appreciated! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kylie

kylie New Member

Hiya, I am new to this site and to CD! I started 10 days ago! I have been doing the toning section of claire from steps dvd daily and the workout bit about 3 times a week! Hope that helps!! Kylie xx

4. mumpy

mumpy Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    don't overdo it though, i played badminton the other day, and over did it.. ended up feeling sick.. id take it easy for the first couple of weeks

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Maybe something like pilates or yoga - toning and stretching but not jumping about like a loon

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.