Toning up

Slow down scazzaa - you are surviving on 400 ish cals a day - don't go so mad:D
Is your avatar piccie Bill Werbenuik ?

Oh yes! A legend!!! I hope his spirit can forgive me as I gave up the fags 20 years ago and now I'm trying to lose my excess baggage. I haven't even played snooker for donkey's years! He will be turning in his grave at my betrayal - I just hope my avatar appeases his ghost or I could evoke the spirit of a snooker icon to haunt me! Is that likely?!?!? :confused:

Slow down scazzaa - you are surviving on 400 ish cals a day - don't go so mad:D
Is your avatar piccie Bill Werbenuik ?
...No Offence hun but thats is wrong.... we are not surviving on 400 ish cals a day...we are survining on as many cals as our bodies use...after we have used the 400 LT cals, our bodies then start making energy from our stored fat in our bodies ...so if you feel like doing loadsa exercise and arent too tiredi would go for it after an inital break in again period as the more cals a day you burn the more are coming out of your fat storesQ

...No Offence hun but thats is wrong.... we are not surviving on 400 ish cals a day...we are survining on as many cals as our bodies use...after we have used the 400 LT cals, our bodies then start making energy from our stored fat in our bodies ...so if you feel like doing loadsa exercise and arent too tiredi would go for it after an inital break in again period as the more cals a day you burn the more are coming out of your fat storesQ

ive been told...;)

lol

Back