tony Ferguson - head in vice!

Wait, wait, wait, I'm getting the impression that you have to cut out caffeine on TF, is that true???
Thinking about trying TF but do not like the idea of giving up coffee :(

Hello Sugar - You can have coffee but it will need to be decaffeinated. So yes the answer to cutting out caffeine on TF is true.

Oh wow, that's making me rethink a little bit. It's not that I'm addicted to caffeine but I really do love a good hot cup of coffee, latte, cappuccino, expresso I love it all! Well I suppose coffee will be waiting for me when I finish with the pound busting!

It will be here when your finished and from looking at your ticker you don't have much further to go. Quoted from the TF guide "you can have 1 cup of normal coffee a day or a maximum of 5 cups of decaf a day" the reason for this is....again quoted from the guide" The tony Ferguson weight loss program is a low-caffeine program because caffeine can interfere with the fat-burning process that takes place in the liver, which slows the conversion of stored fats to energy. caffeine can also raise blood sugar levels leading to unwanted insulin production".

Have you been doing SW through out your journey? what makes you want to try something new?

Back