Too Fruity?

Lindam

Silver Member
Ok - tell me is there such thing as just too much fruit in one day? How many pieces do you all eat?

Yesterday I had:
x 3 bananas
X 3 satsumas
x half a packet of frozen summer fruits
x 1 whole melon

Today (so far!)
x 2 bananas
x 4 satsumas
just brought strawberries from tescos as reduced to 99p so will have half a pack of these as well today.

I don't think that's too much. There is such a thing as too much but I don't think you have quite got there yet!

Ok - tell me is there such thing as just too much fruit in one day? How many pieces do you all eat?

Yesterday I had:
x 3 bananas
X 3 satsumas
x 1 whole melon

Today (so far!)
x 2 bananas
x 4 satsumas
just brought strawberries from tescos as reduced to 99p so will have half a pack of these as well today.
Dont think too much much but I so couldnt eat that much! x

If you start having toilet trouble, one way or the other, that would be a good indication that you have had too much!

I could certainly eat that much. In fact I thought I was overdoing it but our slimming world lady said if its free eat it, so I do. Last week I ate a whole box of grapes couldnt resist them and was convinced I would have put on, but no I lost one and a half pound that week. Of course I could come unstuck one of these days.

Nope I don't think it's too much - I would say I eat a similar amount most days, although I personally tend to stick at 1 banana a day (for no particular reason!) but most days I will eat 2 apples, 2 satsumas, 1/2 punnet of strawberries, 1/4 melon or pineapple.. oh the list is endless but yes I do stuff fruit in too lol!

There are people that just eat fruit only. Called Fruitarians! and having looked at typical amounts of fruit they eat, yours is only a small amount compared to theirs.

Sure its fine, if its not upsetting your tum.

When I am being healthy I eat loads of fruit. Today I have had strawberries, banana, apple and satsumas. :D

some fruits are super speed foods, which will increase your weight loss.

i don't each much fruit, but that's because i don't really like fruit. i eat the odd piece, but i'm more into veg. when i have a roast i have 2 carrots, about 5 brocolli florets, 10 sprouts, cabbage and potatoes... in one sitting!

Back