• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

too many calories?

S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am CC with Carol Vodermans active health for the DS, Its saying I need to eat 2000 cals per day, to lose 1lb per week. That seems every such a lot. I went for a really long walk this morning, and it almost killed me, but I guess, at least I did it.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
S: 15st10lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st11lb(17.73%)
Well, a pound is 3500 calories, so if you want to lose a pound a week, you'd need to eat 500 calories less a day than your BMR, i.e. your basal metabolic rate, which is essentially the number of calories your body needs a day to function.

You can calculate it here: BMR Calculator. Then substract 500 calories from that and you should lose 1 pound a week!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
this web site is brilliant for telling you exactly how many calories you need according to how much you want to loose and at what rate. Just try the trial and it gives you all the answers. http://www.nutracheck.co.uk/

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
S: 15st10lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st11lb(17.73%)
Thanks Rosie, that's a really good website!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
When you click on it have a look in the web address and delete everything after the co.uk / and you will get it or just type it by hand if you prefer. x