Too many carbs?

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
It seems with green days and EE you are able to eat plenty of carbs. Rice, Pasta, Potatoes as well as bread etc for hex. Does anyone find that this affects their weight loss? does too many carbs slow it down? because i always thought it did. :eek:

So far I've been ok eating lots of carbs, but I guess they affect different people in different ways! X

I think if you follow the 1/3 superfree with every meal, it is unlikely you would overindulge in carbs. It tends to balance it out I think.

I do mostly extra easy and it doesnt seem to affect my weight loss.

I try to get as many healthy carbs in my diet as possible. This means I choose wholewheat pasta/rice over normal pasta etc, where possible. Sometimes I have been lucky neough to find wholewheat couscous as well. I also tend to leave the skin on my potatoes when making things like sw chips etc for the extra fibre. Little tweaks like this can make quite a difference.

Of course at the same time, when intaking a lot of fibre you also need to make sure you are drinking plenty of fluid. i.e. water or a sugar free drink of some sort.

I started off switching between Red and Greens and now I mostly do Greens as they seem to fill me up, but it has not slowed up my loss.

I only do green days and find that the carbs fill me up and ive had good losses since the start. I also find carbs more satisfying in general.

oh good. I love filling meals like rice and pasta! I've made sure i've had plenty of veg with it, and had some fruit after as well. Just wanted to double check :)

I eat a lot of carbs and I also eat a lot of meat, but I also eat a lot of veg which is why EE suits me perfectly.

Back