Too many carbs

Casg

Is it possible to lose weight whilst on Ww when your still eating carbs?

I'm finding it hard to use my points, I have 35 and the only way I can get them up is by adding extra carbs.. This is my diary for today....

Breakfast
Ww Bagel 4
Extra light Cheese 0. 4

Lunch
Ww Pizza 12. 12

Dinner
Pasta 10
Tuna 2. 12
Salad 0

Snacks
Milk 1.
Walkers French fries 2
Mini Bounty. 3. 6 points. 34 points all together.

Can I lose weight eating like this?as well as this I'm not really eating fruit as they are free, and I'm already full using the 35 points...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I spend most of my points on carbs, and I still lose weight. I probably do lose more when I eat more protein but I find that quite expensive!

You should try and eat your daily points to avoid going in to starvation mode and your body storing everything as fat. Do you like cheese? Adding cheese will bump your calcium and uses quite a few points, and is super tasty :)

Yeah you can ..

I eat stuff similar to that all the time, I started a week ago an lost 7lbs .. Hoping for 3 this week :)

Yesterday I ate 2 packs quavers and a brunch bar (choco chip ones) all in my points!

If I eat a ww meal it usually has pasta to, the only think I don't really eat is bread is its like 3 points per slice and I don't think it's worth it !

I do have a ww ciabatta bread stick at home that's 6 points and il have that with my tea later

Thanks guy, I don't weigh in now until Friday so we shall see! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck!

Back