Too scared to move up to Step 2

TwinkleToesT

I've been on SS+ for 3 weeks now and it's time for me to move up to Step 2. As excited as i am to introduce some more food into my diet i'm really scared to start moving up the steps. I've had great weight loss on SS+ and I'm scared that by moving up I won't lose any weight or I'll put weight on?

:(

The difference between SS+ and step2 is minimal. Choose carb free meals and you'll stay in ketosis. You will lose weight at about the same rate as on ss+ too.

Don't be afraid. You'll be totally fine!

Xxx

I completely know how you feel - I had to go up to Step 2 for a week last week and whilst really excited to have some food was also really worried about it. I found planning and cooking was a real pain after just doing hakes for 3 months and 1/2 way through the week i wanted to go back to just shakes - but carried on. I was really worried I wouldn't lose anything too. It worked though and my loss was 6 lbs compared with 3 lbs each of the previous 2 weeks.

WOW BESSIEB!!!! Your last sentence just made my day! Thats so exciting that you lost so much even though you moved up!!!

So just checking, on step 2 you have:

-3 Cambridge Products
-1 small meal (the same as SS+). I usually had a boiled chicken breast fillet and some cucumber and plain leafy greens mixed into a salad.
-Drink 425ml of milk. Thats A LOT of milk. Also I can't drink skim milk so can I just drink Almond Milk instead? And have an English breakfast tea everyday with a stevia tablet and some almond milk?
-And 3L of water

Thank you xx

Yup that's right for step 2. If you don't do skimmed milk check the equivalent of almond milk with your cdc. It may be more or less. If you struggle with that much milk add a bit to shakes it makes them silkier and gets the milk in you!

Xxx

I think the food allowance is different to ss+ - a bit more- 225g chicken and 80g veggies from list. My CDC said it was ok to substitute natural yogurt for the milk which really helped ( particularly as I make my own yogurt so know it's only milk in it!)

yup was so pleased with last weeks loss:) back onto ss for another 12 weeks now. Bit apprehensive that this weeks loss won't be good !!

Back